Adult Climb League .. but this time as a series!
Climbs FRIDAYS 6-9pm
SEPT. 9, 2016
NOV. 4, 2016
JAN. 20, 2017
MARCH 10, 2017
Adult Climbing League
There will be four 6-week sessions over the winter season. A winner every session and a grand winner at the end of the series!
Roca’s Adult Climbing League is a climbing league to get you training harder, having fun, and meeting some great people in the process! The league is designed to improve your climbing skills, engage in friendly competition with your fellow climbers, and win some great prizes.
The league format is compatible with both Top-Rope and Lead climbers. We use a handicap system to create a competitive, yet fair environment for all climbers regardless of your experience level. Each climber will determine their starting division based on the highest graded routes that they can comfortably “send” (reach the top of the route without falling).
You can sign up with a friend and create your own team or simply sign-up on your own & we will select your teammate for you. This league is open to climbers 18 and up. Entry fee is only $5/person which will go towards final prize!
- Adult Climbing League runs for 6 weeks on every Wednesday night from 6pm-9:30pm.
- Teams will be given score cards at the beginning of each league night.
- You will need to record each climb you “send” during the allotted time (Wednesday nights, 6pm-9:30pm), then turn in your scorecard to staff at the end of the League night.
- Remember, to count as a “send”, you cannot fall or weight the rope (take) during the climb.
- Your belayer will sign off on each climb.
- The Top 3 scores per person will be counted towards your total points.
- Each route can only count once per night, but you may repeat routes from week to week.
- We reserve the right to bump climbers to a higher level category if we believe you have placed yourself too low.
- Top 5 out of 6 weeks will be counted-so it’s no problem if you miss a week!
- League participation/entry fee does not include climbing day pass or rentals.