Yoga/Fitness Class Rates:
Single class pass $12.00
College Student/Senior (55+)/Phoenix Yoga* class pass $6.00 (one pass purchased per visit).
5-class punch card $50.00
College Student/Senior (55+)/Phoenix Yoga* 5-class punch card $30.00
Adult Yoga class pass + Clip & Go Day Pass $25.00
Private/Group classes (1-10 students) $75.00, each additional student $6.00 (max 20 students)
*Phoenix Yoga classes: these classes are designed for breast cancer survivors and are complimentary
Monthly & Yearly Memberships (Includes Yoga, Climbing, and Fitness):
Yoga Class Etiquette:
Arrive to class at least 5 minutes early. Please be respectful of fellow yogis and the teacher as students will not be allowed in after class has started.
- Students are required to stay for the entire class period. Trust us, Savasana is worth it!
- Respect the person(s) next to you. Mind your space and treat others as you want to be treated.
- Believe in yourself! Yoga is not a competition with the person next to you. This is your time, your practice.
- Trust that you know your own body. Respect your own limits.
- All shoes/ belongings should be left in the lockers outside of the studio.
- No cellphones allowed in the studio.
Yoga Class Prerequisites:
Classes are drop-in and first come, first serve! Classes do have individual max class sizes, check Yoga Schedule
- Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat (we have mats available to use in the studio if you don’t have one)
- You need to have a signed Visitor Agreement filled out before you take a class. Save time by filling out a Visitor Agreement online!
- Come ready to learn!
- With purchase of a yoga pass, students may use the fitness equipment upstairs either before or after class!
Yoga helps improve your flexibility, balance, core strength, endurance, as well as focus and body awareness. Yoga is also gentle and healing for your body. Roca also offers complimentary yoga classes just for survivors of breast cancer. See our Phoenix Yoga Program page and a brief description below for more information, class days and times.
If you’d like more information about becoming a member and all of its perks, check out our membership & rates page!