Rock climbing is a fantastic way to build trust between co-workers and allow everyone to overcome personal challenges and feel success! Roca team building events are customized to suit the needs, abilities, and goals of your group. Activities are designed to challenge the group’s experiences and resources to form new and creative solutions using problem solving and communication skills. These events are professionally guided by Roca staff to allow your group to bond while learning something new and having fun while doing it! So bring in your co-workers, church group, or sports team for an unforgettable experience!
- 2 hours of team building activities & climbing
- Harness for each climber
- Experienced Roca climbing instructor (1 instructor/10 participants)
- If you would like to use the private conference room, you can reserve it for $25/hour
- $200 (includes 8 participants), $25.00 for each additional participant
- Participants should arrive in comfortable clothes with gym shoes.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Team Building is good for all ages, but if your group/team consists of youth under the age of 14, we require at least one active adult chaperon for every 10 youth climbers. Additional Roca staff can be on-hand for $30/staff if you choose to not be an active chaperon.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit (paid at time of reservation) is required for all of our group events. In case of cancellation, deposit can be transferred to another date.
- Minimum of 2 weeks notice for booking team building event
Group Events are available in certain time slots:
- Monday-Friday: 1:30pm-3:30pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Saturday: 10:30am-12:30pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Sunday: 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3:00pm-5:00pm
Events with over 20 Participants are asked to schedule during off hour times.
All of the required rental gear and instructor costs are included in the group pricing, tax not included.
Call now to schedule your event! 507-218-1500
All visitors and climbers must complete a Visitor Agreement. Anyone under the age of 18 years old, must have their parent or legal guardian sign their form. To save time, please fill out your Visitor Agreement online today!
Basically, we wanted to know what students would need in order to make it worth their time to buy essay paper