Roca Climbing & Fitness yoga instructors are dedicated to enhancing your wellbeing!
Roca Yoga Class Etiquette:
Arrive to class at least 5 minutes early. Be respectful of fellow yogis and the teacher, students will not be allowed in after class has started.
- Students are required to stay for the entire class period. Trust us, Savasana is worth it!
- Respect the person(s) next to you. Mind your space and treat others as you want to be treated.
- Believe in yourself! Yoga is not a competition with the person next to you. This is your time, your practice.
- Trust that you know your own body. Respect your own limits.
- All shoes/ belongings should be left in the lockers outside of the studio.
- No cellphones allowed in the studio.
Roca Yoga Class Prerequistes:
Classes are All Drop-ins! First come, First serve. Classes have individual Max Class Sizes, please check the schedule for those numbers!
EX: (Yin Based Classes: 15 students. Hot yoga classes: 20 students.)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat (we have mats available to use in the studio if you don’t have one)
- You need to have a signed Visitor Agreement filled out before you take a class. Save time by filling out a Visitor Agreement online!
- Come ready to learn!
- With purchase of a yoga pass, students may use the fitness equipment upstairs either before or after class!
Yoga helps improve your flexibility, balance, core strength, endurance, as well as focus and body awareness. Yoga is also gentle and healing for your body. Roca also offers yoga classes just for survivors of breast cancer. See our Phoenix Yoga Program page and a brief description below for more information, class days and times.
A FREE private class for affectees of breast cancer that is tailored to the students needs. Come practice in a peaceful, safe setting to promote healing of the mind, body, and spirit. Classes are 1 hour long. See our program page for more details
Classes are every Wednesday evening from 7:30-8:30pm and every Thursday afternoon from 4:00pm-5:00pm
The yoga benefits for the mind & body of cancer patients include; learning to control the breath; help manage depression, fear and anxiety; help manage physical pain and increase flexibility; and has a ‘mood boost’ effect. Our yoga community can provide support and encouragement throughout your journey.