Roca Climbing & Fitness yoga instructors are dedicated to enhancing your wellbeing!
- Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat (we have mats available to use in the studio if you don’t have one)
- You need to have a signed Visitor Agreement filled out before you take a class. Save time by filling out a Visitor Agreement online!
- Come ready to learn!
- With purchase of a yoga pass, students may use the fitness equipment upstairs either before or after class!
- Classes are All Drop-ins! (Unless otherwise specified)
Roca Yoga Class Etiquette:
- Arrive to class on time, being respectful to other students and the teacher.
- Students are required to stay for the entire class period. Trust us, Savasana is worth it!
- Respect the person(s) next to you. Mind your space and treat others as you want to be treated.
- Believe in yourself! Yoga is not a competition with the person next to you. This is your time, your practice.
- Trust that you know your own body. Respect your own limits.
- All shoes/ belongings should be left in the lockers outside of the studio.
Yoga helps improve your flexibility, balance, core strength, endurance, as well as focus and body awareness. Yoga is also gentle and healing for your body.