Roca offers daily yoga classes and select fitness classes that are walk-in and all levels are welcome! You can purchase a single yoga class pass or purchase yoga punch cards.
If you love it, our monthly and yearly memberships include unlimited yoga & fitness classes!
Single Yoga class pass: $12.00
College Student/Senior (55+) Yoga class pass: $9.00
Yoga class pass + Clip & Go Climbing Day Pass: $25.00
5-class Yoga punch card: $55.00
College Student/Senior (55+) 5-class Yoga punch card: $40.00
What to know before your first class:
- Arrive at least 5-10 minutes early and bring your our mat.
- You will need to sign a Visitor Agreement before your first class, and students will not be allowed in after class has started. Save time by filling out a Visitor Agreement online!
- Please stay for the entire class period. Trust us, Savasana is worth it!
- All shoes/ belongings *INCLUDING CELLPHONES* should be left in the lockers outside of the studio.
- Students must be 16 years old or older and have some yoga experience to attend our regular yoga classes.
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With purchase of a yoga class pass, students (16+ years old) may use the fitness equipment upstairs either before or after class!
Roca also offers complementary yoga classes for survivors of breast cancer. See our Phoenix Yoga Program page.