- 15,000 sq ft of world class indoor rock climbing terrain featuring 20 auto belays, 48 top ropes, 46 lead lines as well as bouldering
- full range of crack climbing to train on
- killer overhanging lead wall that climbs over 45 feet high
- dedicated instructional area that includes a belay ledge to facilitate learning and advancing climbing skills
- climbing for all ages and experience levels
- experienced route setters who place colored climbing holds on our walls to create varying levels of difficulty for each climber. So from the beginner to the very advanced climber, our routes will never disappoint.
- Follow the same colored routes and challenge yourself
- Each roped route is graded on the Yosemite Decimal System with 5.5 being the easiest up to 5.14, which is very difficult
- Bouldering areas are graded on the Hueco System, ranging between V0 and V14
Roca staff will explain more about the climbing and bouldering routes during your orientation and are here to help you anytime during your visit. If you are looking to train harder and climb harder routes, try out one of our climbing classes or set up a personal training session with our professional climbing instructors.
Climbing instruction and training:
- wide range of climbing instruction from individual to multiple group classes that are geared for different levels of climbers
- classes to help train for outdoor climbing experiences such as: big wall climbing; multi-pitch climbing; and self-rescue
So, whether you are looking for a beginner instruction class, lead climbing and belaying classes, climbing technique and movement courses, or a variety of rigorous climber trainer classes to get to that next level, we have it all at Roca Climbing & Fitness!
With plenty of space in our devoted studio, our classes will inspire and complement your fitness routine.
- comprised of a variety of cardiovascular equipment, strength training and functional fitness equipment as well as a space to stretch, relax and work on your personal fitness goals
- located on the second floor along with the yoga studio and is overlooking the climbing gym, which will give you an inspirational view of the climbers
- day pass or members (over the age of 16) can use our training area and equipment
- cardio and spinning bikes, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, stability balls, as well as other fitness equipment
Our retail shop has a full range of climbing gear to get you started as well as fully equipped to climb indoors at Roca. Stop by to ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff about climbing shoes, harnesses, belay equipment, chalk bags, ropes, and much more! Member perks include daily discounts on gear in our store. Let us help you find the gear that is right for you and your climbing needs!
Special group events:
- Birthday parties, team building, lock-ins, merit badge classes, and group climbing events are just a few of the exciting and special group events that we offer! These group events are a big part of the community experience that makes up Roca Climbing & Fitness.
- Contact us about your next event and we can help you work out the details to make your event a unique and unforgettable time!
See our Groups & Parties tab at the top of the page for more details and contact us today.
Come join us in our spectator area on the main floor to catch up with friends or relax and watch your favorite climber! We have lots of comfortable seating, chairs and tables, as well as a great space to hangout. In addition to having snacks and drinks available to purchase, there is a water bottle filling station and nearby restrooms.
Everyone must have a Visitor Agreement signed upon entering the facility
Roca Climbing & Fitness has the best indoor climbing in Rochester, MN!