Roca is happy to offer daily yoga classes as well as weekly fitness & strength series and monthly yoga workshops. Our regular yoga classes welcome all levels! All yoga and fitness classes are included in your Roca Membership (yoga workshops are offered at a discounted rate). If you are not a Roca Member, we have yoga punch cards and class passes you can purchase. Check out our schedule below for the most up-to-date information.
- All in-person yoga classes will need pre-registration sign-up. In-person class sizes are limited to 5 people. In-person classes are in blue on the schedule below
- We are still offering Zoom online classes throughout the week that require registration as well. Zoom online classes are in green on the schedule below.
- For our Zoom online classes, we kindly ask that if you are not a Roca Member (or have your Membership on a freeze), to please sign-up under the Non-member participant and pay the $5.00. This small fee goes directly toward paying our yoga teachers.
- Bring your own yoga mat and a water bottle. We will not have any studio mats for yogis to use at this time.
- Please wear your mask when entering and exiting the facility. You can take off your mask once in the yoga studio. There is a hand sanitizing station on the yoga door to the studio and mat cleaner inside the room.
- There will be no hands-on adjustments during class at this time.
- We are not currently offering group fitness or yoga workshops in-person at this time.
Our small group fitness series and yoga workshops require pre-registration. Learn more about our group fitness classes and yoga workshops here. www.climbroca.com/yoga-workshops/
Is it your first time to yoga? This information will help you. www.climbroca.com/class-rates/
We also have a free class we offer to breast cancer patients and survivors called Phoenix Yoga. You can learn more about that here. www.climbroca.com/phoenix-yoga-program/