REOPENING UPDATES 2021
Roca Climbing & Fitness is back open!
Governor Walz has announced that fitness centers/gyms can re-open on Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020.
We are excited to be open again! As before this second shutdown, we are continuing to take all the precautions and requirements to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
ALL persons in the facility MUST wear their face mask properly at ALL times (including while climbing, exercising, and in yoga class).
We must continue to operate at a 25% capacity limit. We are not able to host groups or birthday parties at this time. No additional spectators allowed.
Climbing Reservations will remain in place for the time being.
Physical distancing of at least 9 feet must be maintained in any area that one or more persons are exercising. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained in all other situations.
Please wash/sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit.
We are able to begin in-studio yoga classes at a very limited capacity. Continue to check our Yoga class schedule for additional in-person and zoom class offerings.
We thank you for your support, flexibility, and respect for our operations as we work to re-open. Stay safe & healthy! We hope you see you soon!
COVID-19 Policies & Precautions
- Face masks are required to be properly worn at all times by customers, staff, and any visitors in the facility. This includes wearing a face mask while climbing, during yoga class, and exercising. Youth ages 2-5 years old are encouraged to wear a mask, but everyone over age 5 must wear a face mask in our facility. (Youth under 2 should not wear a mask).
- Climbing and yoga class reservations are required. Reservations can be made on our website using the buttons at the top of this page.
- We will continue to operate at 25% of our capacity in our facility. We ask that spectators not attend any sessions due to this capacity limitation. We are unable to host large groups and birthday parties at this time.
- We ask that customers only come in during during their scheduled climbing session.
- We will have a 10 minute break between sessions to help with social distancing and for our staff to clean and prepare for the next session.
- Wash your hands frequently (before, during, and after climbing) and utilize the multiple hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym prior to, and after, your climb.
- We have signs to help customers maintain 6 feet of social distance while in the facility and 9 feet of social distance while actively exercising. We ask that all customers and visitors follow all posted signs and to adhere to the social distancing rules while in the facility.
- Please be respectful of your friends and fellow climbers, do not overcrowd tight spaces in the facility.
- If you do not feel well or you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you need to cancel your climbing or yoga class registration, you must call the gym at 507-218-1500 to cancel your booking.
ROCA MEMBERSHIP DUES NOTICE:
Please read this information carefully, so that we can process your free freeze if you don’t plan to start up again right away.
Roca Members: we will automatically UNFREEZE ALL memberships that were active before the Nov. 21 shutdown on Saturday, Dec. 19. If you would like to continue your Free Freeze, you will need to fill out our Member Change Request Form below.
Those members that were able to Opt-In during our secondary closure, you don’t need to worry about this form and you can start making climbing reservation right away. Thank you again for the support!
Click on the red Member Change Request Form button below to tell us that you want to go on to the FREE FREEZE
Youth Climb Team Updates:
All Youth Climb Teams and Practices will resume during the week of January 4th. The team practice schedule will be the same as it was prior to the second shutdown.
We will unfreeze climb team participants with regular membership dues (not additional team dues) on Saturday, Dec. 19, so that your child may make climbing reservations and start climbing again prior to Team practices restarting in January.
Please contact Jordan, Head Coach, with any questions at email@example.com
If you wish to have your child continue on a Free Freeze until Jan. 1
if you do NOT wish to start Team in January, you MUST fill out our Member Change Request Form below
OTHER WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT
Financial support of any kind from our community is welcomed!
- PURCHASE A GIFT CARD: Your gift card purchase now will help us tremendously in the future and give you the flexibility of many purchase options when we reopen!
- PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD: Secure your punch card (climbing or yoga) now and remember that punch cards never expire and can be shared!
- PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP: Join our amazing community of climbers and yogis. Your support is greatly appreciated!
SHOP SMALL . SHOP LOCAL .There’s never been a better time to support small, locally owned businesses and we encourage all who are able to shop small, shop local. Order take-out from restaurants, tip a little extra, buy from local retail shops, purchase a gift card and/or provide a great online review.
Pay it forward and support our local economy. A little from you now will mean a whole lot to the future of these businesses and our communities.
SAT & SUN: 10am-6pm
Full Tilt Competition (TBD-June, 21)
Easter Day (4/4/21)
Memorial Day (5/31/21)
4th of July (7/4/21)
Thanksgiving Day (11/25/21)
Christmas Eve (12/24/21)
Christmas Day (12/25/21)