Summer Business Hours:
Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
On June 1, we will remove reservations for climbing sessions, so you can just come in to climb at any time during normal business hours.
We will still require reservations for our yoga classes throughout June, but we will up our capacity in classes to 10 students.
COVID-19 Policies & Precautions
- FULLY VACCINATED individuals do not need to wear a mask while in the facility but are more than welcome to wear one.
- UNVACCINATED individuals, adults and children are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to wear a mask while in the facility.
- Any child in a Roca-led youth program, class or team, is REQUIRED to wear a mask.
- Climbing reservations are not required starting June 1. Yoga class reservations will be required through June.
- Wash your hands frequently (before, during, and after climbing) and utilize the multiple hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym prior to, and after, your climb.
- If you do not feel well or you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you need to cancel your yoga class registration, you must call the gym at 507-218-1500
SAT & SUN: 10am-6pm
Full Tilt Competition (TBD-Sept, 2021)
Easter Day (4/4/21)
Memorial Day (5/31/21)
4th of July (7/4/21)
Thanksgiving Day (11/25/21)
Christmas Eve (12/24/21)
Christmas Day (12/25/21)