STATEWIDE MANDATORY COVID CLOSURE
Roca will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED beginning Saturday, November 21. We are still open this Thursday and Friday for climbing reservations, youth team practice & yoga classes.
These are difficult times for our community and all of us. We appreciate and respect the role we play in protecting the health & safety of our community, staff, and members. Therefore, in accordance with Governor Walz’s latest announcement, we will temporarily suspend all reservations and climbing related operations, effective Saturday, November 21 until December 18.
- To our Roca members, for updated details about membership freeze options, please keep an eye on your email inbox for more info to follow. We will automatically freeze ALL memberships.
- You may complete our Roca Covid-19 Opt-in form to opt-in to stay active and pay.
- To anyone that paid for climbing classes or sessions, you will receive a credit on your account that can be used at a later date.
- To our Youth Climb Team/Youth Classes/Program PARTICIPANTS, everyone currently signed up for a climbing team, class or youth program will be contacted directly and receive a credit. We will be in touch with you soon.
Zoom virtual Yoga Classes will continue as regularly scheduled! Stay tuned as we will try to add new class as well. Reserve your yoga class on our Yoga Schedule page!
Our Pro-shop will remain open; providing great deals for your holiday shopping needs – more details coming soon! We are running a Flash Sale today and tomorrow (11/19-11/20) – up to 25% Off.
We’re all in this together! Stay safe & healthy!
Karen and Jeremy Schaar, Owners
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS + AUTOMATIC FREE FREEZES
Everyone’s current Membership will be put on a FREE FREEZE automatically.
You will receive a credit for the remainder of November if you are an EFT Member. If you are a Yearly Member, you will receive a time credit for the number of closed days added on to your Yearly Membership automatically.
If you would like to PROVIDE SUPPORT and help sustain our business and staff while we are closed, we need you need to complete the Roca COVID-19 Opt-in form. Click on button below to let us know you’d like to help support us!
To remain as an active paying member and not do the Free Freeze – please complete the Roca COVID-19 Opt-in Form using the button above.
CANCEL: Cancel your membership and wait to return when the time is right for you; start-up fees and new rates will apply when you return. To cancel, please complete the Member Change Form below.
PUNCH PASSES: Punch passes NEVER expire, so don’t worry about losing any value on your card- no action needed
OTHER WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT
Financial support of any kind from our community is welcomed!
- PURCHASE A GIFT CARD: Your gift card purchase now will help us tremendously in the future and give you the flexibility of many purchase options when we reopen!
- PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD: Secure your punch card (climbing or yoga) now and remember that punch cards never expire and can be shared!
- PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP: Join our amazing community of climbers and yogis. Your support is greatly appreciated!
SHOP SMALL . SHOP LOCAL .There’s never been a better time to support small, locally owned businesses and we encourage all who are able to shop small, shop local. Order take-out from restaurants, tip a little extra, buy from local retail shops, purchase a gift card and/or provide a great online review.
Pay it forward and support our local economy. A little from you now will mean a whole lot to the future of these businesses and our communities.
SAT & SUN: 10am-6pm
Full Tilt Competition (2/21/20 & 2/22/20)
Easter Day (4/12/20)
Memorial Day (5/25/20)
4th of July (7/4/20)
Thanksgiving Day (11/26/20)
Christmas Eve (12/24/20)
Christmas Day (12/25/20)