CAPACITY UPDATES 2021
Roca Climbing & Fitness is open!
Governor Walz announced that fitness centers/gyms can increase to 50% capacity as of Monday, 3/14/2021. We are glad to open up for more climbers, but we are going to take things slow. We want to make sure everyone is comfortable as we want to keep in mind the health and safety of all of our guests.
You will see additional session times being offered throughout the day, but we will not be jumping right to 50% right away. By allowing more flexibility in the session start times, it will help with spacing out when you arrive. We ask that you not stay beyond the 2 hour session time unless you check with the front desk to see if there is availability in the next session. Please, no additional spectators at this time, only climbers and adult chaperones.
We are excited to be open again! As before this second shutdown, we are continuing to take all the precautions and requirements to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
ALL persons in the facility MUST wear their face mask properly at ALL times (including while climbing, exercising, and in yoga class).
We are allowed to operate at a 50% capacity limit (but we will take this slowly in the beginning, monitoring capacity as we go in the next few weeks).
We are not able to host groups or birthday parties at this time. No additional spectators allowed.
Climbing Reservations will remain in place for the time being.
Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained while in the facility.
We are able to do in-studio yoga classes at a very limited capacity. Continue to check our Yoga class schedule for additional in-person and zoom class offerings.
We thank you for your support, flexibility, and respect for our operations as we work to re-open. Stay safe & healthy!
COVID-19 Policies & Precautions
- Face masks are required to be properly worn at all times by customers, staff, and any visitors in the facility. This includes wearing a face mask while climbing, during yoga class, and exercising. Youth ages 2-5 years old are encouraged to wear a mask, but everyone over age 5 must wear a face mask in our facility. (Youth under 2 should not wear a mask).
- Climbing and yoga class reservations are required. Reservations can be made on our website using the buttons at the top of this page.
- We are allowed to operate at 50% of our capacity in our facility. We ask that spectators not attend any sessions due to this capacity limitation. We are unable to host large groups and birthday parties at this time.
- We ask that customers only come in during during their scheduled climbing session.
- We will have smaller session limits to help with social distancing and for our staff to clean and prepare for the next session.
- Wash your hands frequently (before, during, and after climbing) and utilize the multiple hand sanitizer stations located throughout the gym prior to, and after, your climb.
- We have signs to help customers maintain 6 feet of social distance while in the facility. We ask that all customers and visitors follow all posted signs and to adhere to the social distancing rules while in the facility.
- Please be respectful of your friends and fellow climbers, do not overcrowd tight spaces in the facility.
- If you do not feel well or you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- If you need to cancel your climbing or yoga class registration, you must call the gym at 507-218-1500 to cancel your booking.
Financial support of any kind from our community is welcomed!
- PURCHASE A GIFT CARD: Your gift card purchase now will help us tremendously in the future and give you the flexibility of many purchase options!
- PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD: Secure your punch card (climbing or yoga) now and remember that punch cards never expire and can be shared!
- PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP: Join our amazing community of climbers and yogis. Your support is greatly appreciated!
SHOP SMALL . SHOP LOCAL . There’s never been a better time to support small, locally owned businesses and we encourage all who are able to shop small, shop local. Order take-out from restaurants, tip a little extra, buy from local retail shops, purchase a gift card and/or provide a great online review.
Pay it forward and support our local economy. A little from you now will mean a whole lot to the future of these businesses and our communities.
Full Tilt Competition (TBD-June, 2021)
Easter Day (4/4/21)
Memorial Day (5/31/21)
4th of July (7/4/21)
Thanksgiving Day (11/25/21)
Christmas Eve (12/24/21)
Christmas Day (12/25/21)