Gym Closure Update
Per MN Governor Walz’s orders, Roca Climbing & Fitness will remain closed through May 1, 2020. While we’re anxious to reopen our doors, climbing walls, and yoga studio as soon possible, that decision is currently out of our control.
TO OUR MEMBERS:
Thank you for being a part of this amazing community! We believe the strength of the community will carry us through this challenge and we can’t wait to welcome you back into the gym. Be supportive of each other. Stay positive. Stay healthy.
Because of this temporary closure, we have a few NEW options for our Members to check out. If you’re considering freezing or cancelling your membership in response to the efforts to help reduce the spread Coronavirus (COVID-19), we completely understand. You can opt-in to continue membership during the closure period (thank you!) OR check out our New “FREEZE for FREE” option, where it allows you to freeze your membership for free. Please read more about these options below!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS:
We ask those of you who are financially able, to please stick with us through this difficult time and continue your membership. Thank you so much for the continued support!
- OPT-IN TO CONTINUE MEMBERSHIP: This option will help support Roca by keeping your membership billing active and by doing so, charging your account per usual for regular monthly dues.
- FREEZE MEMBERSHIP (FOR FREE): This option allows you to freeze your membership for free as well as provide you with the flexibility to return to the facility when you are ready.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT:
- PURCHASE A GIFT CARD:Your gift card purchase now will help us tremendously in the future and give you the flexibility of many purchase options when we reopen!
- PURCHASE A PUNCH CARD:Secure your punch card (climbing or yoga) now and remember that punch cards never expire and can be shared!
- PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP:Join our amazing community of climbers and yogis. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Closed All Day: Full Tilt Competition (2/21/20 & 2/22/20)
Easter Day (4/12/20)
Memorial Day (5/25/20)
4th of July (7/4/20)
Thanksgiving Day (11/26/20)
Christmas Eve (12/24/20)
Christmas Day (12/25/20)